Σάββατο 9 Απριλίου 2011

PostHeaderIcon Playlist of Music Saves My Soul:Hell vs Paradise 08.04.2011 @Tripradio


I found heaven and hell
I thought you came to rescue me
I thought you came save my heart
You came to crush my soul
You come to steal my love
I found heaven and hell
I see love and hate












Playlist:

  • Cirrus-Dragon March
  • Apoptygma Berzerk-Eclipse
  • Orbital-Satan
  • The Beauty of Gemina-Sacrificed To The Gods
  • Ladytron-Ghosts
  • Xiu Xiu-Dear God,I Hate Myself
  • Tori Amos-Devils and Gods
  • Mary & The Boy/Felizol-Afraid of The Devil
  • Yonderboi-All We Go To Hell
  • StrangeZero-Apathy To The Devil
  • Gil Scott-Heron-Me And The Devil
  • Motorama-Ghost
  • Black Heart Procession-Heaven & Hell
  • The National-Anyone’s Ghost
  • The Chapin Sisters-Paradise
  • Massive Attack-Paradise Circus
  • Tricky-Hell Is Around The Corner
  • Paul Haig-Paradise Angel
  • The Unisex-To Hell With You
  • UNKLE-Heaven
  • Barry Adamson-Come Hell or High Water
  • Last Chance feat. Craig Walker-Heaven
  • Real Life-Send Me An Angel
  • CocoRosie-Fairy Paradise
  • Antony & The Johnsons-Shake That Devil
  • Pogues-Hell’s Ditch
  • Tiger Lilies-Angels
  • The Cure-Just Like Heaven
  • Τρύπες-Στον Παράδεισο
  • The Cult-Lil Devil

To DOWNLOAD the show press HERE

website

Listen (via e-radio)