Σάββατο 2 Απριλίου 2011

PostHeaderIcon Playlist of Music Saves My Soul:01.04.2011 @Tripradio Gr




No more lies, Take off your mask and…Go on go on and say what you think what you feel…no matter what














Playlist:

  • Μαρία Παπαδοπούλου-Εν Βυθώ η Αλήθεια (Last Chance rmx)
  • The Black Heart Procession-Even Thieves Couldn’t Lie
  • The Cure-Truth Goodness & Beauty
  • Florence & The Machine-I’m Not Calling You A Liar
  • Broken Records-Lies
  • Mumford & Sons-Liar
  • The Macabees-No Kind Words
  • Sufjan Stevens-Bad Communication
  • My Brightest Diamond-The Good & The Bad Guy
  • Johnny Cash-Hurt
  • Cat Power-Hate
  • My Morning Jacket-Touch Me I’m Going To Scream Part2
  • The National-Little Faith
  • Madrugada-You Better Leave
  • Archive-Get Out
  • Dora Kiparissi-It Was A Matter of Trust
  • Zola Jesus-I Can’t Stand
  • The Black Keys-Lies
  • Iron & Wine-Your Fake Name Is Good Enough For Me
  • Gary Moore-Don’t Believe A Word
  • Tom Waits-Lie To Me
  • Gabriella Cilmi-Cigarettes And Lies
  • Tracey Thorn-It’s All True
  • Raining Pleasure-Fake
  • Depeche Mode-Policy of Truth
  • New Order-True Faith
  • Fleetwood Mac-Little Lies
  • The Boy Least Likely To-Faith (George Michael Cover)
  • Charles and Eddie-Would I Lie To You?
  • Mylene Farmer-Fuck Them All

To Download and Listen the show again just press HERE

website

Listen (via e-radio)