Σάββατο 5 Μαρτίου 2011

PostHeaderIcon Playlist of Music Saves My Soul: 04.03.2011 @Tripradio Gr
















Playlist:

  • God is An Astronaut-The End of The Begining
  • Patrick Doyle-I’m Not A Hairdresser (Sleuth OST)
  • Saltillo-A Necessary End
  • Moby-Be The One
  • Siouxsie & The Banshes-The Last Beat of My Heart
  • The Opiates-Anatomy of A Plastic Girl
  • David Bowie-Space Oddity
  • The Last Shadow Puppets-Standing Next To Me
  • The Divine Comedy-Our Mutual Friend
  • Puressense-How Does It Feel?
  • Placebo-I Know
  • Marketa Irglova,Glen Hansard-If You Want Me (Once OST)
  • Tori Amos-Siren
  • Beth Gibbons,Rustin Man-Tom The Model
  • Bat For Lashes-Horse And I
  • Antony & The Johnsons-Crazy In Love (Beyonce Cover)
  • Gil Scott-Heron,Jamie XX-Running
  • Radiohead-Morning MrMagpie
  • Cowboy Junkies-Wrong Piano
  • P.J Harvey-The Words That Maketh Murder
  • Elbow-The Fix
  • Alex Winston-The Cave (Mumford & Sons Cover)
  • Jarvis Cocker,Kid Loco-I Just Came to Say that I’am Going
  • Beht Orton-Centra Reservation (Ben Watt Mix)
  • Astyplaz-I Can See You Fade
  • Rene Aubry-Apres La Pluie
  • Fun Lovin’ Criminals-Where Do I Begin (Shirley Bassey Cover)
  • Ville Valo,Natalia Avelon-Summer Wine (Nancy Sinatra Cover)
  • Shawn Lee-Kiss The Sky
  • Mano Negra-Out of Time Man
To Download the show just press HERE

AnnaKonda (aka DeadactiveKoudouna)

website

Listen (via e-radio)